Thank you for considering visiting us at OMMA Santorini.
Our warm hospitality, commitment and respect to our community, employees and guests is paramount.
We are fortunate that OMMA Santorini has the most desired advantage on the island as it is spaciously laid out and away from the busy island crowds making it ideal for social distancing.
We boast to have one of the largest pools on the Caldera of Santorini and most of our rooms each have then own individual outdoor plunge pool.
OMMA Santorini embodies the essence of Luxury Greek island views and facilities: Aegean and Caldera views, quiet Sunrises, and breath-taking Sunsets.
The Greek Government and World Health Organization has provided us with safety precautionary guidelines that we are committed to following.
Our promise is to make you feel safe and free, pampered, and relaxed by taking all the necessary precautions, thus guaranteeing you peace of mind.
Cleaning Regimen Changes
In our everyday cleaning, OMMA Santorini will be using the highest classification of disinfectants recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization to treat known pathogens.
From arrival to departure:
- Wearing a mask is mandatory when in our transfer vehicle.
- Your temperature will be taken on arrival at the hotel.
- We will disinfect and clean your luggage before taking it to the room.
- Private Check-in and Check outs will be available on request.
- Frequent cleaning protocols are in effect for all public areas.
- Guest Rooms: will be equipped with sanitizing gel and masks for your use. Mini bars will be sealed. Housekeeping will enter your room only by request.
- Social distancing is supported by the spaced out layout of our pool lounges and outdoor dining facilities.
- Main Swimming Pool: It is strongly suggested to take a full shower using shampoo and soap before entering the pool. Our hotel staff will inform you about the mandatory distances whilst in the pool.
- Guest Contact: To help alleviate the risk of transmission through person-to-person contact, OMMA Santorini will be using signage reminders to guests to maintain social distancing protocols.
- Hotel Employees: are trained on the new standards. Increased handwashing, wearing masks and temperature checks will be adhered to daily in all shifts. Employee uniforms will be cleaned by the hotel’s laundry department ensuring correct sanitation.
- Food Safety: Food handlers and supervisors are trained on safe food preparation and service practices. In addition, we will be modifying our operational practices for in-room dining and only be serving a la carte breakfasts in the privacy of your room or balcony.
Please note that our cleaning and safety procedures will be constantly updated in accordance to the WHO, EU and Greek Government safety protocols.
We hope to welcome you at OMMA Santorini with confidence and warmest hospitality.
The OMMA Team