1.2. Cookies perform many functions, such as allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving the user experience. They can also help to ensure that advertising that you see online is more relevant to you and your interests.
1.3. We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website and. to prevent fraud and improve the security of the Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region)
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
1.8. You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
1.9. Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 30 days.
2. Storage, Security & Third Party links
2.1. All information you provide to us via our website is stored on our secure servers.
2.2. We use a secure certificate in order to encrypt the personal information that you provide to us. Several security measures are in place so that Omma Group can safeguard the integrity of its communications and computing infrastructure, including authentication methods, monitoring, auditing, and encryption technology. However, despite our best efforts, the transmission of information via the internet can never be completely secure. Although we have strict procedures and security measures in place, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site. Any transmission of data online is therefore carried out at your own risk.
2.3. Our server is located in Ireland and the data collection and data process complies with the European legislation on data protection. However, your data may be transferred to, and stored in, the US as well as various other destinations outside the European Economic Area, including at the location of the Joint Data Controller. In submitting your data to us and using our facilities and services, you acknowledge that your data may be sent to countries with laws which afford a lesser degree of protection to your personal data.
2.4. We undertake all commercial efforts so that your data is stored for a period no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they have been obtained.
2.5. Our website may from time to time provide links to or from third party websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. Please note that any such third party website or resource may collect and use your personal data in a different manner to us. We do not endorse or accept any liability for the data collection practices, privacy policies or the content of any website linked from our websites or which links to them. You should contact the owner or operator of any such website directly if you wish to enquire about their privacy practices and policies, before providing your personal data to them.
2.6. We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect personal data. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your account has been compromised), please immediately notify us in accordance with the section 8, below.